Genesis builds innovative digital products that start with the consumer. Genesis’ first groundbreaking product, APP>LESS, delivers guaranteed engagement with an immersive “app-like” experience without the need for download or install. Genesis’ latest product, IMPULSE, leverages authentic influencer video testimonials with action-oriented communication to drive at-retail behavior. Building on 25 years of Innovation, Integrity, and Service, Genesis works with leading brands like Kraft Heinz, General Mills, NASCAR, Conagra, Coca-Cola, and P&G across all retail channels including major retailers from Walmart, to Target, to Kum & Go, and so many more!
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we should talk.
Why do we need you?
The ideal candidate for the Senior Account Manager role will have a passion and proven track record in managing multiple, complex work streams to deliver on customer satisfaction while maintaining the health of relationships with the customer, and the internal team. This person will be highly self-motivated, detail oriented, adept at remote working with a team throughout multiple timezones, and willing to stretch themselves for the growth of the business.
What will you do?
This role will be the central hub between sales, creative, and media, managing client direction with creative output, and campaign success tracking across a key book of business. This client-facing role will work collaboratively with a sales counterpart(s) to help to drive success against key objectives and nurture these important relationships.
- Responsible for maintaining the day-to-day deliverable needs for internal team and back to client
- Collaborate with sales counterpart(s) to deliver world class service to new and existing clients
- Track and report on program status for internal company meetings
- Use analytics to monitor execution status and budget delivery goals
- Become a subject matter expert in retail activation & media world
- Set agendas, keep meetings on track with client kick-offs and internal launch schedules - communicating action plans and call notes.
- Manage expectations on campaign timing, creative approval process, and performance
- Identify opportunities to optimize processes and prioritize programs to ensure an efficient delivery